Friday, March 7, 2008

Success with the food plan

I'm now well into this new eating plan and I'm really feeling the benefits. I am much more stable emotionally and more resilient to set-backs. My energy levels stay at a useful level enabling me to get things done and I'm actually enjoying life much more.

Although I'm still eating the odd bar of chocolate (haven't reached that stage yet), I am also finding that I also have times when I just don't want it and have refused the offer of chocolate on several occasions without feeling I've somehow deprived myself. This is a new experience for me having been a self-confessed chocoholic for years.

I'm extremely impressed with how simple this process has been and really believe that a greater education on nutrition is needed in today's society. A lot of this information is still "new" but hopefully in the future this kind of stuff will be taught in schools.

No comments: