Monday, January 7, 2008

Introductions

Hi everyone, Well ... anyone actually. Seeing as this is my first blogg and I've only just created it, I've no idea whether anyone will find it that quickly.

So as a first entry, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a Holistic Therapist which means that I work with people to help them be rid of their emotional baggage - you know, the stuff which holds us back from being the great people we are. I mainly use a fantastic therapy called kinesiology which dialogues with the body to idenitfy and remove the root causes of the emotional problem - gently!

However, I'm not one to sit around and do the same thing my whole life so, since setting up in business practising my kinesiology, I've also diversified into Face Reading (aka Personology) and set up a natural beauty products business called Naked Beauty.

More on all this later...

I have a great interest in all natural health issues and am very opinionated (although, I admit, not always right) and am very excited about having my own blog.

No comments: