Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Course

Hi

I'm currently very excited because yesterday I enrolled on my first Advanced Face Reading Training Course. This is run by Naomi Tickle of Institiute of Personology in America and author of "You Can Read a Face Like A Book". Hopefully this will enhance my knowledge of the subject and enable me to provide an even better service to my clients.

Face Reading is not new. The link between our facial structure and our behaviour patterns has been acknowledged as far back as the ancient civilizations of the Chinese, Greeks, Egyptians to name a few.

As we inherit our faces from our parents, so we inherit certain traits from them too. Over the years various people have tried to formalise these, including a Judge from California in the 1930s. After doing statistical research on the traits he found, he set up the system now called Personology. It is indeed the most comprehensive and accurate system used today.

No comments: